Deepti Stephens from Catchy Design is hosting a giveaway.
Check it out.
Deepti is one of my favourite Indian youtubers. Other being Tejal.
Run, run, check her awesome blog and youtube channel.
Made this card for the current RIC – Escada
Here is the challenge graphic
Here is the card I made
I die cut 2 pieces of white cardstock using the second largest SSS stitched rectangle die. I made a stencil from one piece using the Cheery Lynn large flourish, and blended in mustard seed, spiced marmalade and rusty hinge distress inks. Ifirst blended in mustard seed throughout, and then blended in spiced marmalade from the edges, and then lightly touched the tips with rusty hinge. I then stamped a sentiment from Mama Elephant and cut it out, and pasted it onto the mat. I then mounted the arrangement onto a white base card.
I love the Runway inspired challenge. You should try it out too!
Hope you like the card. Thanks for dropping by.
Hey there! This is for the Altenew monthly challenge
Here’s the mood board,.
Here’s the card.
I was inspired by the colors, and the collage style. I interpreted the cute little flair button into the die-cut window with the butterfly.
Here are the steps, if you’d like to know how I made this card.
1. Die cut the simon says stamp air vent die on a piece of charcoal grey cardstock (5.75 X 4.25). Back it with a strip of fog cardstock so that the piece shows throw the air vent negative space.
2. Die cut a stitched rectangle from a piece of charcoal grey cardstock(2nd largest in the SSS set). Using a powder tool prepare the surface for embossing
3. Place stamps from the Altenew Magnolias For Her in desired arrangement, and pick it up using a stamp press. Ink the stamps with Versamark. and stamp it on the stitched rectangle piece. Heat emboss using Hero Art white embossing powder.
4. Die cut a butterfly from white felt. And die cut a circle out of the embossed piece so that the felt butterfly fits in perfectly.
5. Mount the embossed piece onto a strip of harvest gold cardstock using foam tape. Glue the butterfly into the circular window using multi medium matte
6. White heat emboss desired sentiment on a strip of black cardstock. Cut a fishtail end on the left side.
7. Arrange all the pieces on a charcoal grey base card (6 X 4.5)
I love how the card turned out. If you go through my blog you might notice that I love the colour grey! I absolutely love anything grey. Hope you will like the card :)
Thanks for dropping by.
Cardstock – SSS Charcoal Grey, Fog, Hero Arts Black, PTI Harvest Gold
Ink – Versamark
Felt – White (Itsy BItsy)
Stamp – Altenew Magnolias For Her
Dies – SSS Airvent, Stitched Rectangles, CBS Butterfly, Itsy Bitsy Circle
Embossing Powder – Hero Arts White